Finally I cut my hair today~ YaY... Felt a little chippier with new haircut... I've had enough of my curly fringe... Haha... So happy that I began fervently snapping away straight after I got back from Weiting's house-warming party~ Hahaha... 自恋狂 right? LoL... That's what my brother said also... Kekeke... As you can see, its a lot shorter now... I didn't expect Nancy will butch of so much of it... But luckily, I was quite happy with the result...That's me with ShiN... My "大Kuma"... Heehee... Also my sleeping companian everynight since I received it for my last birthday... (and since Nashmi threw away my security pillow... T-T) It was a gift from my colleagues (now ex-colleagues) at SCB... He's a bit worn and dirty now... (after 1 yr of my 蹂躏... Hahahaha...)
Not surprisingly, I received a few Kuma Kuma for my birthday~ Haha... As a result, now my room is like turtle land... (not that I've got anything to complain about) LoL... I even overheard a conversation my Mum had with Justin, my little cousin, that day...
“爸爸, 你看, 二姐借我玩他的乌龟..." Justin happily showing his dad a few of my smaller Kumas... (二姐=me, my sis is eldest... well, actually its 堂姐... but the family culture is to dispense with the 堂 and 表) I don't usually allow them to touch my turtles although I give them full liberty to play with any other soft toys on my bed... The small ones are the rare few that I occasionally "close one eye" when I'm in a good mood... Hahaha...
"喉...你有没有看到? 他的房间里面有很多哦!" interjected my Mum suddenly...
"有! 我看到他的枕头也是乌龟!" replied Justin excitedly... Hahaha...

My "乌龟枕头"... Its a birthday present from Milky~ (See my birthday post... the extremely big package) I call it Softie~ Coz its a lot softer then my old pillow... Hahaha... I had trouble getting used to it in the beginning... But I can sleep pretty well with it right now...

My entire collection... That's 阿扁扁 ShiN is sitting on... The rest are my minis... They don't usually belong on the bed coz I'm afraid they might drop into some creek where I can't find it... (due to the 'violentness' of my sleeping habits) Haha... They live next to the fish tank, on my bedside table... There's actually one more newcomer, after I took this...

There~ Meet sausage, the mini bolster... although yoo can't really see much of him... Haha... He's part of my birthday present from Joanne...

Some close-ups... The small head with 阿扁扁 and ShiN is fighead, the handphone holder... He is one of my earliest collection... Which also comprised of 小小, my handphone chain which got lost and replaced a few times due to his flimsiness... couldn't take a pic of him coz he is currently still missing somewhere in my house... -.-" And there's 小扁扁, my EZ-Link Cardholder... The original 小扁扁 was imported from Taiwan when I went there this April... but unfortunately, it got lost on bus 74 while I was travelling home from school one day... (T-T) The current one is a replacement that Moi Khiaw and Jessica helped me get when they went Taiwan in June... Now that we mentioned~ there's also a handphone pouch... (There's no end to this... anyway, point illustrated... MAJOR Kuma-Kuma fan... period.)
1 comments:
sry~can i noe where de kuma kuma pillow u buy ?
Post a Comment