How Long~?

I don’t think she knows that I’ve been reading her blog. Not that I ever wanted her to find out. She doesn’t even know me... Neither does her holy guardian angel... In fact, I don’t know why I am so attracted to their story~ I know it must hurt a lot still... I can’t even begin to say that I might even know a fraction of that kind of pain... I don’t think many people can...

“Life is short, treasure every moment of it”

We’ve all heard this at some point in our life~ But often it only hits you when you are confronted with a cold hard loss... Then you grieve, you heal... And you forget... But how long does it take to heal a heart that has been shattered, we ask~ To her angel, how could you bear, to leave such a broken soul behind~ And how long, will it take, for me to forget~

0 comments: