I hate driving~

Surprise visit by Cailing and Rabbie today... Unfortunately it's meeting day... almost couldn't join them...

Luckily, I managed to catch them just as they were about to leave... We had dinner at Crystal Jade~

Yea... I know... sinful~ I'll try to make it to the gym next week... Promise...

Turned down sis's request to send her to Jurong~ She was quite mad... As usual... But I really am beat! And I hate driving...

I'm not lying~ I really am afraid of driving~ It's a stressful task to me~ I usually avoid it unless I really have to...

Ladies like us are just meant to be chauffeured~ ^^ Right?

I should get a bunny mascot someday too~ Might help improve my luck (and reduce my discrepancy maybe...)

Am slowly morphing into one of those irritating insurance agents who pesters their friends... I really hate that~ Please forgive me my friends...

How I wish tomorrow is March~

0 comments: