Surprise Event~ For me!!!

First time in my life somebody made a signboard for me~ ^^ Turning 28 was originally a blow for me, but fortunately, my best friends made it a lot easier for me~ I realize I spend too much time whining about myself and yearning for things beyond my reach/control~ I may not love myself, but I think I can still use my insignificant life to bring SOME joy to others~

My new birthday resolution, to make as many people laugh as possible, even at the expense of myself ^^ So, this year, instead of wishing for a boyfriend like I always do... (Ya I know still got 2 days~ I wish first can?)

I wish, that all the people that I love and care about will stay healthy, happy and free from worries for as long as possible~ (My family, my friends, colleagues and 2PM ^^) ♥♥♥ and I will do my best to help this wish come true~

0 comments: