It was surprisingly crowded, despite it being a Friday morning~ Something about tourists attractions is that special feeling yoo get when yoo step into the vicinity... I kinda lost my... um, sense of belonging? LoL~ Like I'm not local.... Maybe its the concentration of tourists at spots like these.
As expected, the tourist feel gets magnified after we walk through the e
See? Like I said~ Totally excited... 100% tourist -.-
All that aside... Most importantly, It was an AMUSEMENT PARK!! Being the thrill ride sucker that I always was... Of course it was Heaven... Motto for the day... To try everything and anything!!
Tadaa~ The pride of USS~ A must try for all thrill ride fans~ "The Revenge of the Mummy"~ Plus the fact that I simply adored Brendan Fraser and the movies, simply just made it better~ I took it twice... almost wanted to go in for the third time~ It's an indoor roller coaster~ Seriously... Ride it! Yoo won't regret~ There's nothing like it~
Shrek 4D~ Nice one too... But I won't recommend it for people that are not so good with 3D graphics~The glasses seriously made me pretty uncomfortable for quite sometime~ but the effects were pretty cool... For people who are going for it... Just a couple warnings, be ready to get wet, and try and bare yoor legs to appreciate it fully ^^
Unfortunately, we couldn't go to the two most anticipated rides at The Lost World~ Queue time was atrocious, 70 minutes and above... And it was almost 5pm... So it was "I'll be back"~ T^T
But we did go for another ride, "Lights, Camera and Action"~ Hmm... wasn't fantastic~ But anyway still pretty cool, yoo get a first hand experience of a "staged" typhoon in New York... Warning: Be prepared for a little shock~
After some bites and photo taking, it was "Thank you and Have a nice day" time... A day well spent~ but punctured with just a little regret due to the rides missed... and some over obsession knowing that 2PM was in Taiwan~ Seriously... If I was a little richer, I would have flown over to see them~ Mwahaha~ That's how obsessed I am at the moment~ Fortunately, empty pockets overruled the craziness, so I returned home with tired legs and a dull headache from all the sun~ 2PM 보고 싶어요~ T^T
0 comments:
Post a Comment