
My fav page of the lyrics booklet~ With Khun as the main dish, Wooyoung & Junho for side... and Chansung for dessert... What's there left to say? ♥
Next on the to-buy list will be 1:59PM... But have to wait till payday... I seem to be overspending~ am really getting pretty worried about my growing card bill~ Sad to say, this means I'm going to have to sacrifice going to Jay's fanmeeting @ Sentosa next mth~ Please forgive me Leadja~ I promise I'll buy yoor JP single once I "conquer" 1:59PM k? Anyway, I believe that to yoo, me supporting 2PM is almost as good as supporting yoo, right? Yoo still do think that way don't yoo? ♥ This is my faith in yoo Jay~♥ All the best and wish yoo success for yoor comeback~
(From here onwards its all rant...) Just my message to 2PM that I wish they can somehow receive... And for my dear 2PM~ I'll wish for nothing but yoor health & safety~ Dear Wooyoung~ Get well soon, we really miss yoor voice T^T~ Glad to see Junsu back on stage~ For our dear Junho, hope yoor neck is giving yoo lesser problems these days~ "Ok-고양이" Taec, have fun with yoor reality shows but please eat a little more~yoor chin is becoming a point soon :( Cutie maknae Chansung~ please stop losing weight already, yoo look soooo perfect now... just maintain~ and finally, hope yoor back is a lot better these days, Khunnie... and Khuntoria fighting!! Not sure if yoo passed already but anyways, good luck for the driving~

0 comments:
Post a Comment