신데렐라 언니

다 끝났어~ 20 episodes in 2 and a half days~ Taecyeon is so cool!!! Really love him... and 2PM so so so much~

Honestly, the show was a little bit tiring~ I think the writer tried to give the characters too much depth... To the extent that it was really hard to understand the characters... why they did certain stuff and how they feel~ So it became tiring to watch things unfold one after another too rapidly~ But wasn't too bad~ since Taecyeon was my main motivation and he was there for about 3/4 of the show, I couldn't bring myself to stop watching~ LOL~ but I guess sis kinda fell for the main character who play Hong Gi-Hun~ ^^ Of course Taec is still her priority though... Not that anyone could blame her ^^ He is kinda good looking heh heh~ But I still feel sad that Taecyeon's character had such a sad ending~

For me, I kinda like the man who played Moon Geun Yong's dad~  He potrayed the loving father so well... And I felt so sad when he died T^T Others were good too~ after too many (Taiwanese) idol dramas with cheesy acting, I guess this was a refreshing show~ Next target, "You're So Beautiful" starring Hong-Gi and YongHwa~ ^^

0 comments: