니가 나를 떠나도~ Even If You Leave Me~




니가 나를 떠나도 
Even if you leave me, 
널 지켜 볼 수 있다면 
If I can watch over you,
난 행복해 난 행복해 
I'm happy, I'm happy, 
그걸로 돼 
That's enough.

다른 품에 안겨도 
Even if you're in the arms of another,
날 기억하고 있다면 
If you remember me,
난 행복해 난 행복해 
I'm happy, I'm happy, 
그걸로 돼 
That's enough.

어디서든 아프지 말고 살 뺀 다고 밥 굶지 말고
Don't get sick, don't skip meals to lose weight,
그 사람 앞에서 더 더 웃어 줘야 해 
You have to laugh more, more in front of that person, 
예쁘게 
Beautifully~

혹시 내가 그리울 땐 이 노랠 들어
If by any chance you miss me, listen to this song
그 사람이 아프게할 땐 이 노랠 들려줘
If that person hurts you, listen to this song
(싫어 싫어) 
(Don't, Don't)

자꾸 내가 보고플 땐 이 노랠 불러 
If you still miss me, sing this song
널 위해 준비한 내 마지막 선물을 
The last present that I've prepared for you~
(안녕 안녕)
(Goodbye, Goodbye)

그 사람이 가끔은 나를 물어 본다면
If by any chance that person asks about me,
모른다 해 버렸다 해
Say you never knew me, say that you dumped me
그래도 돼
That is fine~


혹시라도 내가 못 참아 밤새 너의 전활 울리면
If I can't take it anymore and call you in the night, making you cry,
그 사람 곁으로가 지켜 달라해
Go to that person and ask him to protect you~ 

혹시 내가 그리울 땐 이 노랠 들어
If by any chance you miss me, listen to this song
그 사람이 아프게할 땐 이 노랠 들려줘 
If that person hurts you, listen to this song
(싫어 싫어) 
(Don't, Don't)

자꾸 내가 보고플 땐 이 노랠 불러 
If you still miss me, sing this song
널 위해 준비한 내 마지막 선물을 
The last present that I've prepared for you~
(안녕 안녕)
(Goodbye, Goodbye)


돌아 보지마 나같이 불행한  놈 기억할 필요도 없어
Don't look back, a cursed person like me is not even worth remembering.
흔적도 없을 몸
Not even a trace,
어차피 해준 것도 없어
I never managed to accomplish anything for you anyway,
 깔끔하게 돌아서
So just turn away coldly~
그리움도 사친걸 완전히 날 지워
Even yearning for you is a luxury, erase me completely
행복하게 살아 줘 제발 그렇게 너를 위해 살아 
Do me a favor and live happily, live for yourself~
나같은 건 이제 잊어 행복하게 살아 행복하게 살아
Forget me and live happily, live happily~

미안해 
I'm so sorry~
니 곁에 있어 줄 수가 없어
I won't be by your side anymore~
(니가 떠나도)
(After you leave)
자꾸 내가 보고플 땐 이 노랠 불러 
If you still miss me, sing this song
널 위해 준비한 내 마지막 선물을 
The last present that I've prepared for you~
(안녕 안녕)
(Goodbye, Goodbye)
널 위해 준비한 내 마지막 선물을 
The last present that I've prepared for you~

0 comments: